2017-10-19 - Sao Paulo
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by RUMMY:For various reasons, the show I attended this past June is my favourite of the seven U2 concerts I've been to in my life.

(Yes, I even enjoyed myself more this time around compared to the ZooTV show I attended back in 1992.)
    Well I’ve never been to a zootv show but it was the favourite of any ive been too also. A show I’ll never forget.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well I have to say despite the general buzz around the tour dying down towards the end it’s been a great run. For everyone who attended take yourself back to a year before the tour announcement and ask yourself did you really think you’d ever hear any of the final 6 from TJT live again, maybe even final 7 as RTSS hadn’t shown up in a while. I think it’s easy to complain when listening in especially when your either not going to a show or have already been but if your there in person it’s a really special night. There was so many highlights, I nevert thought I’d be to a show where I had to decide if RHMT,
    exit or one tree hill was the moment of the night. I hope everyone attending the next 4 shows has an amazing night, I hope everyone who already attended had an incredible night, it’s been great to listen in when possible and I thank everyone who’s been on the mixlr’s or periscope, everyone on this site who gives us a place to follow it together and share our views and finally everyone who’s recorded a show sharing it with us all and letting us relive it. Thank you all, onwards and upwards for SOE and the E&I tour.

Wow, amazing!
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:For various reasons, the show I attended this past June is my favourite of the seven U2 concerts I've been to in my life.

Same here. 2 shows of TJT30, 2 personal 'best ofs' so far.
    Been to every tour since Vertigo, 6 shows in total.
  4. The boys are back in town !
  5. This bootleg should be called U2 get a Brazilian
  6. ....here we go for the Moon
  7. anything other than mixlr or p.scope?
  8. ...and, just like this time around, I'm still hoping for an AB30 if only for the sake of nostalgia. It'd be fantastic!

Oh, about the Brazil shows: Here's hoping for great performances so we get a killer DVD (and those of you in attendance enjoy yourself, of course).
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    ...and, just like this time around, I'm still hoping for an AB30 if only for the sake of nostalgia. It'd be fantastic!

Oh, about the Brazil shows: Here's hoping for great performances so we get a killer DVD (and those of you in attendance enjoy yourself, of course).
    The DVD was already filmed, I think.
    EDIT: I stand corrected, they are still filming.
  10. Ok, I'm here now. Let the show begin... what? The show is almost over? Why didn't you say so?
  11. The show is almost done?!