Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Hoping for another new song performance or little things.

2. to be fan means always say the truth, the personal opinion , not i like everything they make ,i don't think to be the only one. I don't understand if you are ironic, sarcastic or serious dear LikeASong, but i'm too old , maybe too serious. And at the moment i really pissed off with live nation, fanfire and the band too. I will survive until the 1st december and next september for sure
  3. Originally posted by bazzzz:[..]

to be fan means always say the truth, the personal opinion , not i like everything they make ,i don't think to be the only one. I don't understand if you are ironic, sarcastic or serious dear LikeASong, but i'm too old , maybe too serious. And at the moment i really pissed off with live nation, fanfire and the band too. I will survive until the 1st december and next september for sure
    I think your disagreement and anger with the band and LiveNation has transpired abundantly in this forum during the past days/weeks, no need for you to explain it again
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I think your disagreement and anger with the band and LiveNation has transpired abundantly in this forum during the past days/weeks, no need for you to explain it again
    thanks ,sorry very kind , i'm too stupid, my cultural level is too low
  5. So looks like U2 is rehearsing American Soul with megaphone for SNL.
  6. I don’t mind the megaphone if it’s for the intro bit Lamar sings like he did with GOOYOW live. That’s about as much as I can accept of the megaphone though.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t mind the megaphone if it’s for the intro bit Lamar sings like he did with GOOYOW live. That’s about as much as I can accept of the megaphone though.
    Lamar sings?
  8. Megaphone's ..... la la la's .............