2017-09-05 - Buffalo
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Hard to think any reason it wouldn't be, I guess Minneapolis would debut The Best thing right?
  2. Or they keep it totally separate from this tour.

Wouldn't be a bad idea. "Want to hear the new stuff? Come to our next tour."
  3. Originally posted by Anam:The cynic in me thinks that this current US leg has more to do with 'maintaining the brand in a key market' as the album promo builds, than satisfying demand to see U2 live. But that's ok too, I suppose.

I worry it will damage the brand - tweets going around showing partly empty stadiums. Was pure greed on the part of Live Nation and terrible judgement re locations IMO and has backfired.
  4. Yeahhhhhh but they already played Little Things so I don't think they are opposed to playing new songs. I guess I am just super pumped for this song
  5. It does seem an odd collection of US cities to play in for leg 3 . The equivalents in the UK would be -
    Coventry
    Sunderland
    Milton Keynes
    Norwich
    Etc . Very odd . I'm guessing Live Nation call all the shots
  6. They're not all bad picks, I think most of them make sense and represent places that don't get to see the band as often - it just seems like they're weirdly concentrated in the Midwest, and that they used all the really crucial markets on the first leg.

Something I think might be more sensible would be to drop Indianapolis, St Louis, and Buffalo and swap in something like one other in the South (Atlanta, Nashville, or Raleigh), one out west (Denver, Salt Lake City, or Las Vegas), and one in Canada (Montreal, Calgary, etc).
  7. It's today? Caught me completely off guard.
  8. Speaker tower kind of in the way but not a terrible spot
  9. Being so close to the floor without being on it is kind of killing me
  10. No view of the B-stage though?