1. Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon.. Odds are good for at least one show on a Saturday. Flying with one of the lowcost airlines enjoying a weekend in the sun...... ...love those rumours..
  2. So 2 LA dates now.... think more LA dates are possible? Notice a gap between LA and Chicago. Thinking of making the trip...

If I am a U2.com subscriber is it too late for me to get a presale code? I have registered for anything yet and I dont live in the US
  3. Please Toronto...
  4. Wonder who will be their opener's this tour. Hard to top NG
  5. Originally posted by hello123:So 2 LA dates now.... think more LA dates are possible? Notice a gap between LA and Chicago. Thinking of making the trip...

If I am a U2.com subscriber is it too late for me to get a presale code? I have registered for anything yet and I dont live in the US
    Could be that they add dates but for Chicago instead.
  6. from the U2.COM "news" page:

Live Nation today announced that the band will play second nights, in May next year, at the SAP Centre in San Jose and at The Forum in LA.

San Jose – Tuesday, May 8th – SAP Center
    Los Angeles – Wed. May 16th – The Forum

For the complete list of e&i dates in 2018 see our Tour Page.

Verified U2.com Subscribers who did not use their unique ticketing presale code to buy tickets in November's presales will be able to enter the presales for these additional shows starting next Tuesday , December 5th (10am) and running until Thursday Dec 7th (5pm). Qualifying subscribers will be emailed ahead of these presales. Tickets for these shows go on general sale on Monday December 11th at 10am.

Registration/Setup for Subscribers (new or existing) who have not yet registered and would like to take part in these presales is now open and will close this Sunday, December 3 (10pm ET / 7pm PT). For detailed information on how the Verified Fan process works, please see our FAQ’s here.
    Main question is how this FAQ entry is to be read:

"[Y]ou may purchase up to a maximum of two (2) tickets per U2.com subscriber/presale code."

- Does this mean: two (2) tickets per subscriber? or two (2) tickets per presale code?

Because some subscribers received a second code by e-mail as some sort of compensation for the "Week 1" presale round, the designation "subscriber/presale code" is ambiguous (most subscribers have only 1 code, but some have 2)

U2.COM hasn't been able to answer this question as of yet, but does state that all transactions will be audited.
  7. It's per code. However, do note that Ticketmaster has a maximum tickets per person per presale. So two limits to take into account.
  8. Still room for a second show in Uniondale (June 10), Atlanta (May 29) and even the Newark Prudential Center (June 30).

Also room for a show on May 19th and one or two in the week between Atlanta and Montreal... just sayin'
  9. Next shows with second dates should be St. Louis, Atlanta, Uniondale and/or Newark. We'll see It's a slow seller this tour.