1. Originally posted by NoelMc:[..]
    That's not exactly how's it's told in the book! Bono did not go looking for an illegal substances but did admit that he could have ended up in a lot of trouble!
    I thought that was the most "explicit" that it could be written but it heavily implies that he did in fact did drugs that night and that he was kind of looking for them.

Other than that, I'm not that sure about cocaine being a common feature in their backstage, I don't really care, but I don't remember anything to support that, other than guessing based on the expectations of a successful rock band.

On the other hand it wouldn't surprise me about the weed, and alcohol has always been a well known fact.
  2. I remember seeing a u2 quote of the edge taking lots of ecstasy back in the day and rubbing a shag rug I think.
  3. Rewatching the Paris DVD and you know what? I don't think Bono's blonde hair was that bad.
  4. it was... probably even mullet was better...

5. Miles hunt of The Wonderstuff tells a story in his biography of sharing a limo back from Glastonbury with the bass player of a band he doesn't like who doing was doing lines. I asked him about it and he admitted that I was right about who he was talking about. The magic mushrooms story on the recent Joshua Tree interview is funny !!
  6. will we ever get a gig not completely ruined by bono rambling on before and during songs. Just sing the songs you could fit another three at least in without all the nonsense.
  7. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:will we ever get a gig not completely ruined by bono rambling on before and during songs. Just sing the songs you could fit another three at least in without all the nonsense.
    yeah
  8. He needs the break to catch his breath between songs.
  9. The Lillywhite version of YTBTAM is infinitely better than the Kygo version.
  10. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:will we ever get a gig not completely ruined by bono rambling on before and during songs. Just sing the songs you could fit another three at least in without all the nonsense.
    so how do think he can connect to a stadium full of people with out talking?
  11. Originally posted by treasure:[..]

Miles hunt of The Wonderstuff tells a story in his biography of sharing a limo back from Glastonbury with the bass player of a band he doesn't like who doing was doing lines. I asked him about it and he admitted that I was right about who he was talking about. The magic mushrooms story on the recent Joshua Tree interview is funny !!
    I feel like it isn't Adam since we know he had to give up drinking? Maybe it is though!