1. The re-mastered Joshua Tree (2007/2017) is better than the original (1987) ...
  2. You're talkin about the cd?
  3. I was bored during Toronto 2 in 2015.
  4. I should add that whilst I think the Rose bowl DVD is really good it's still one of my least favourite u2 dvd's but only because of the setlist and how much I love the others, Unforgettable Fire and ultraviolet though are standouts from 360. As for the Boston DVD it's all about the setlist.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I should add that whilst I think the Rose bowl DVD is really good it's still one of my least favourite u2 dvd's but only because of the setlist and how much I love the others, Unforgettable Fire and ultraviolet though are standouts from 360. As for the Boston DVD it's all about the setlist.
    What's your order of favourite DVD's?
  6. I happen to LOVE Bono's guitar playing and strumming in live songs and any version that has his guitar clearly audible in the mix are my favorite versions of those songs. When it isn't there, it is very much missed for me.
  7. Eh...yes... Although I suspect the 2017 vinyl has benifited too in comparison to the original cut.
  8. No.my opinion.remastered vinyls don't reach the original quality.too much....bass
  9. Surely the first cd issue of TJT has Got no quality
  10. Difficult to rank them all but I'll give it a go.

1 zoo tv Sydney
    2 Elevation Boston
    3. Popmart, vertigo Chicago, elevation slane
    6.360, JT Paris, under a blood red sky
    7. Vertigo tour Milan

I rate Milan low because it's half a show and only some of my favourite tracks for the show. I've not included rattle And Hum but it would be last anyway because it doesn't flow like a proper concert (mainly because it's a bit of a documentary really) great song performances though. JT Paris I love listening to but feel it lacks excitement watching for some reason, 360 is a great show just gets lower marks because of Boots, ill go crazy remix two of my least favourite u2 songs, plus Breathe edited out and only in bonus disc which is a terrible decision.