1983-08-20 - St. Goarshausen
Tour: War Tour
Songs played: 13
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Are we live? Sound ok? First time doing this
  2. Super
  3. Somehow it doesn't work for my tablet tonight..
  4. But it it's not that I don't know this new recording
  5. I hope my connection is ok for the next hour, has been a bit unreliable in the last 2 days *fingers crossed*
  6. Twilight already?
  7. Yep
  8. The Black Cat!
  9. What you are listening to now is the audio of the recent re-broadcast of the German (television) public broadcast service "Das Erste."
    This was recorded from the digital broadcast and should therefore be an upgrade of all other existing versions, unless there is a pre-fm out there.
    It does seem to me, however, that Das Erste just broadcasted the original RockPalast tape with very little additional compression, if any...
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:What you are listening to now is the audio of the recent re-broadcast of the German (television) public broadcast service "Das Erste."
    This was recorded from the digital broadcast and should therefore be an upgrade of all other existing versions, unless there is a pre-fm out there.
    It does seem to me, however, that Das Erste just broadcasted the original RockPalast tape with very little additional compression, if any...
    Sounds great.