1. Hey mate you seem like you know what you're talking about with Vinyl / I'm just wondering I'm looking at buying a vinyl player but I want something cheap, Just something I can hook up a decent but not expensive speaker/s and headphone. Any help would be appreciated
  2. One Like mine i think you can find it at no more than 200 dollars or euros ( where you live? )
    Obviously Second hand
    It's hard to find em new
    And it depends on what you really look For
    And remember : A good stylus ( or needle.ow you call it?)
  3. If you want to invest in sure things : One piece at a time
    A good amplifier or turntable or what can last a life
  4. I'm in Australia/ Melbourne.
  5. Turntables : Technics or Stanton
    How much do you want/can spend?
    Amplifier : Yamaha ( the old School are the best )
    Technics - Denon -Marantz
    Speakers : You gotta check them.try them.
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Hey mate you seem like you know what you're talking about with Vinyl / I'm just wondering I'm looking at buying a vinyl player but I want something cheap, Just something I can hook up a decent but not expensive speaker/s and headphone. Any help would be appreciated
    You can buy a decent Sony turntable for around $100 (USD) I've used them for years. I'm sure there's many opinions, so I'm not opening a debate here... I've always found the sound is in the system, not the table... find a decent turntable for a moderate price and build the sound around that... and when you do get the table, get an extra needle or two. They'll last a good while, but I've learned to get an extra while they're easy to find...
  7. Anyone heard anything further on the ATYCLB reissue?

8. Brought this months ago, now giving it a listen
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    You can buy a decent Sony turntable for around $100 (USD) I've used them for years. I'm sure there's many opinions, so I'm not opening a debate here... I've always found the sound is in the system, not the table... find a decent turntable for a moderate price and build the sound around that... and when you do get the table, get an extra needle or two. They'll last a good while, but I've learned to get an extra while they're easy to find...
    Thanks mate