1. The point of the thread, 5 actual pics if vinyl in 5 days
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]

That was not my point, I am a vinyl collector myself, I just said close this thread because we already have a vinyl thread.
  3. Alright, alright... Let's all reel it in. Apologies to those offended. Life's too short to be petty. Let's all get back on topic or close the thread. I don't care. What I didn't want was for "the beauty of vinyl" to become a pissing match... I just felt (or intended, anyway) this vinyl thread was a little different than the other. I really don't care. We're one, but we're not the same. But there's enough hate already. There's enough people telling us what's good for us and what's bad for us. I just wanted this to express two things that bring me joy in this fucked up world... my albums and my listening companion... I wanted to show them, not just discuss them - that's the "beauty" part of the thread title...

4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Alright, alright... Let's all reel it in. Apologies to those offended. Life's too short to be petty. Let's all get back on topic or close the thread. I don't care. What I didn't want was for "the beauty of vinyl" to become a pissing match...
    ..Amen!!
  5. B.t.w. None has the right to stop or Close or shut down at will.
    So.PEACE
    Positive Education Always Corrects Errors
  6. What are you trying to say?
  7. ...