1. I saw him friday and he looks fine. It looks he was having a lot of fun.
  2. what are your guys thoughts on this.

I think on some of the songs from this tour Bono is sounding better than 360/I,E
    his voice is holding up great for the amount of high notes in the songs.
    As Bon Jovi has gotten older his voice has become very thin, same with heaps of bands , but the more i listen to this years shows, I'm actually loving his voice more than when i saw them in Melbourne for 360. I just cant put my finger on it, even his look i like better than 7/8 years ago.
  3. Nothing wrong with him anymore! He just looked a little of in the US.

Europe has been amazing!
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:what are your guys thoughts on this.

I think on some of the songs from this tour Bono is sounding better than 360/I,E
    his voice is holding up great for the amount of high notes in the songs.
    As Bon Jovi has gotten older his voice has become very thin, same with heaps of bands , but the more i listen to this years shows, I'm actually loving his voice more than when i saw them in Melbourne for 360. I just cant put my finger on it, even his look i like better than 7/8 years ago.
    I do agree he looks way better now than compared to Vertigo Tour era. He looks far more energetic and passionate nowadays.
  5. Nothing at all. Time to close this topic !!
  6. I got something to add, my 5 cents on saturday evening in amsterdam: I thought until he got hit by the meaning of one tree hill bono was somewhere else. starting to talk things without sense, stopping sentenses somewhere with lost words and so bored ... sad, very sad
  7. Originally posted by Toxic:I got something to add, my 5 cents on saturday evening in amsterdam: I thought until he got hit by the meaning of one tree hill bono was somewhere else. starting to talk things without sense, stopping sentenses somewhere with lost words and so bored ... sad, very sad
  8. Originally posted by Toxic:I got something to add, my 5 cents on saturday evening in amsterdam: I thought until he got hit by the meaning of one tree hill bono was somewhere else. starting to talk things without sense, stopping sentenses somewhere with lost words and so bored ... sad, very sad
    There was reports they'd been up til 4am filming the night before last for the video shoot for new single. I'd imagine the night before was similar, I'd imagine he was just very tired. It was also mentioned that the video shoot had caused him vocal troubles which I did hear a couple of times im night 1 and suggested he might be taking some sort of pain killer for it which could make him groggy. However I'm thinking the tiredness explanation is more likely, he was still able to hit most if the high notes but his voice sounded tired on the lower notes at times night 1.
  9. met bono at the amstel yesterday, he was tired but nothing wrong with him otherwise. cut the guy some slack, they've been working their arses off this weekend.
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:met bono at the amstel yesterday, he was tired but nothing wrong with him otherwise. cut the guy some slack, they've been working their arses off this weekend.
  11. Originally posted by flowerchild:met bono at the amstel yesterday, he was tired but nothing wrong with him otherwise. cut the guy some slack, they've been working their arses off this weekend.
    Indeed... They have a lot of work and a tight schedule. On fridaynight they still had work to do and it was already 23:00. And Edge and Larry were tired too. If I had a schedule like that I wouldn't be able to stand on a stage and definitely not sing.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There was reports they'd been up til 4am filming the night before last for the video shoot for new single. I'd imagine the night before was similar, I'd imagine he was just very tired. It was also mentioned that the video shoot had caused him vocal troubles which I did hear a couple of times im night 1 and suggested he might be taking some sort of pain killer for it which could make him groggy. However I'm thinking the tiredness explanation is more likely, he was still able to hit most if the high notes but his voice sounded tired on the lower notes at times night 1.
    that makes sense ... but leaves a bad taste