2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Please post in English.
  2. I signed up for this and made the payment but did not receive a confirmation email. How does this work?.

In English

3. Check with the ones you paid to. Not affiliated with us here
  4. I am still in the market for x2 GA or x2 seats together for the 29th (for my son and his girlfriend)... seems like it will be me walking about near the Arena begging !
  5. Hi everyone, I have 2 GA tickets for Brussels available. If anyone is interested in swapping them for 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam (29th), please pm me.
  6. Originally posted by Edi:I am still in the market for x2 GA or x2 seats together for the 29th (for my son and his girlfriend)... seems like it will be me walking about near the Arena begging !
    Be careful if buying off touts, I got duplicate tickets (collector) as did a few friends who are going to the show.
  7. Originally posted by kevc02:[..]
    Be careful if buying off touts, I got duplicate tickets (collector) as did a few friends who are going to the show.
    So they were copies of real tickets ?
  8. yes i bought 2 collector tickets and recieved two deliveries a few weeks apart of 2 collector tickets same serial numbers , so i have 4 but obviouly only 2 are valid, friend in UK same issue
  9. Originally posted by kevc02:yes i bought 2 collector tickets and recieved two deliveries a few weeks apart of 2 collector tickets same serial numbers , so i have 4 but obviouly only 2 are valid, friend in UK same issue
    Not good!
  10. where is Amsterdam meet-up thereads please?