2017-07-25 - Paris
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. "Hey Dublin, it's me, yes it's me, Bono. I just wanted to say fuck you haha"
  2. They could certainly add ASOH, MW, IWF, MLK as bonus tracks on any forthcoming DVD/BluRay release?
  3. Wow what a show , superb
  4. IWFafter the traditional closer is a winner.
  5. Just back from my first ever u2 show... Pas lucky to be about 10m from b stage. Holy **** it was insane, everyone sang every song and jumped for every jumping song.
    I get that people complain about élévation and vertigo but my god they are amaizing in person with such a crowd.
    Blown away ! And we got I will Follow because of how much noise we were making at the end
  6. Originally posted by Sev00:Just back from my first ever u2 show... Pas lucky to be about 10m from b stage. Holy **** it was insane, everyone sang every song and jumped for every jumping song.
    I get that people complain about élévation and vertigo but my god they are amaizing in person with such a crowd.
    Blown away ! And we got I will Follow because of how much noise we were making at the end
    Congrats on popping your cherry Glad you enjoyed it
  7. I was seated middle tier tonight to the side of edge level with the B stage.
    I can see why they don't play ASOH often as it deflates the majority of the crowd.
    Equally I can now see why the persist with Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo , Mysterious Ways as on the whole the crowd go mental for these songs .
    The Paris crowd was superb btw , reminded me of Paris ie, in December 2015
  8. Paris audiences are always great ! Been going for 20 years