2017-07-22 - Dublin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Someone just tweeted about the line / check in system probably being honoured by venue security again. This got confirmed by friends of mine who already got numbers..

2. This !! Never ever have i felt so demotivated to join the line. This is so unlike me. But will enjoy not queueing for once. Also. See you lot at rhe U2 start meet tonight.
  3. I've been saying all along that they always say No queuing and there always is a queue honoured by security !! I'm also saying go to the U2start party tonight & we'll all have a blast & worry about the queue in the morning. Unless you want main stage rail in front of Bono or you're deranged there is no need to queue until the morning !!!
  4. everywhere you can say no queue when people are tens, when they become hundreds you can't .. aside in Russia i guess
  5. I would guess the queue is only for pitch 2. Queuing for pitch 1 really makes no sense.
  6. Didn't someone say here somewhere yesterday that "Nothing about this band makes sense" !!!
  7. Where is the queue for Zooropa ? Someone just tweeted that Gerard is already in the queue for the bar :-)
  8. I'm second in line to some chap from Cork.