2017-07-01 - Cleveland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I've not managed to sell my ticket yet (I wish I could go, but it's too far to drive for a nosebleed seat/too expensive to get a hotel room), so I just got the email regarding logistics for Saturday.

Highlights: Clear bag policy in effect (not surprising), parking lots open at 12, all gates open at 5, OneRepublic is on at 7, and as for GA, "Access to the floor requires a ticket for the GA floor. FirstEnergy Stadium wristbands to reserve your spot in line will be distributed starting at 8:00am on Saturday, July 1. Each person issued a FirstEnergy Stadium wristband must return to the CREE Gate between 2pm and 4pm to begin lining up for entry in order of your wristband number. All ticket holders must be together in line before 4pm or the entire group will lose their place in line."
  2. Forecast doesn't look the greatest either.
  3. Scattered thunderstorms/rain during the morning/afternoon but clearing out by evening, it appears. So hopefully good to go by showtime!
  4. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Scattered thunderstorms/rain during the morning/afternoon but clearing out by evening, it appears. So hopefully good to go by showtime!
    Yes! Weather will be fine.
  5. Might rain a little during One Republic but by 8, forecast looks great.
  6. You can bring a camera without a bag, correct, with a lens less than six inches? Anyone know if that is incorrect?
  7. Was at the '87 show. October. It rained, but no on cared. Magical night!
  8. Forecast is looking much better. Rain should be out by 5. 10% chance of rain after 8 pm. Clear and 75 at 9 pm. I will take that!

So excited!