2017-06-28 - East Rutherford
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I was 100% sure they'd play ASOH night 2 and I still didn't go. In all fairness though, if it was at MSG and I didn't have to deal with the madness of getting out of metlife, I wouldnt of even considered not going.
    Oh I agree..I did attempt to go to the Tampa show....I despise stadium gigs and if Tampa was in an arena Im sure I would have made it.......I was staying in Disney and my family was getting ready out to dinner ....I hit massive traffic on I-4 around 4pm. I said f this..and turned around and met them in Disney Springs and had a great dinner at Raglan Road an Irish pub ...and what was funny , they had a great acoustic band playing U2 . The Guinness went down smooth....
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Oh I agree..I did attempt to go to the Tampa show....I despise stadium gigs and if Tampa was in an arena Im sure I would have made it.......I was staying in Disney and my family was getting ready out to dinner ....I hit massive traffic on I-4 around 4pm. I said f this..and turned around and met them in Disney Springs and had a great dinner at Raglan Road an Irish pub ...and what was funny , they had a great acoustic band playing U2 . The Guinness went down smooth....
    I actually just bought tickets to see u2 tribute band Unforgettable Fire in the city this October so that'll be my second "u2" show
  3. ooo
  4. Originally posted by Steved1998:[image]
    This was my 14th show and easily my most favorite one. They were on fire and nothing beats the first four songs. I didn't think the second half of JT dragged at all as it was great hearing those songs for the first time - Exit, In God's Country, Red Hill, I even like Trip Through Your Wires. My whole section was into the show which was awesome. I did think MS was a bit of a drag. Very glad I got to hear Ultraviolet and Bad!!
    Bad imo is just as big as streets live. It's absolutely incredible.

5. Nice to see he brought up someone local on stage. That was great.
  6. Just watching some clips... dis Bono do the whole encore without glasses? Looks so mich better haha Also I loved the improve stuff he sung at the start of BD.
  7. NJ2 just gone up on Dime.