2017-06-20 - Landover
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. MW at philly just a one time thing in philly i guess
  2. I guess they wanted to end like it started. With Larry on the drums a la SBS
  3. I just want to thank whoever had the livestream link here - My brother was at the show and we kept txting back and forth listening together.... it was his son's first show....
  4. A sound check of magnificent was heard after 3 30
    Not sure if it was techs or the band....this was when i was finding ga line.
  5. The show was recorded
  6. Originally posted by revjisok:A sound check of magnificent was heard after 3 30
    Not sure if it was techs or the band....this was when i was finding ga line.

Maybe they will put Magnificent in the setlist for Europe?
    I don't know how popular Magnificent was in US, but here in Belgium it was kind of a "big" radio hit, and it still gets some airplay so I think it could have a place in the encore. Maybe as closer instead of Vertigo, as it is their latest energetic radio hit?
  7. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

Maybe they will put Magnificent in the setlist for Europe?
    I don't know how popular Magnificent was in US, but here in Belgium it was kind of a "big" radio hit, and it still gets some airplay so I think it could have a place in the encore. Maybe as closer instead of Vertigo, as it is their latest energetic radio hit?
    Magnificent in Europe? Yes please! That song is good in a stadium