1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    They help with that too if you want. But yeah you have to be lucky new Airbnb places show up for instance.
    I'll be searching night and day, no doubt. Damn I hate this
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[image]
    This booking was €222 for 4 nights and 3 people, and just around the corner of Clarehall's Tesco (mid distance between city centre and Malahide, but with 4 or 5 direct lines to city centre )... A bargain for the price considering the dates I'm afraid I won't find something as cheap and relatively well located.

I'll be happy to settle for anything below 300€ and with direct bus/tram/luas/dart/younameit to city centre.

This has happened to Ross and I three times - it's either "under renovation", "not available on these dates" or someone has cocked up and double booked. We are still without accommodation.
  3. No doubt these guys have realised U2 are playing and want to jack up the price.
  4. That's exactly what has happened, I reckon. When you get asked why you're booking the 'Airbnb', I've been putting U2 and I think I may stop. There was a decent apartment near 3 Arena and it got cancelled due to "not being available on these dates" and I saw it on the website a month later for double the price. I emailed the guy, fairly aggressively I may add, to demand an explanation but he never replied. Con artists.
  5. Yes, that's obviously the case - cancelling and then getting the rates up for the next booking. Fucking bastards. Sorry to hear you and Ross are still without a place to sleep, it sucks big time

PS. My cancelled accomodation is already booked again for the same dates as mine. I guess it's a renovation that only takes place one day out of each three lol https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/4219896
  6. I'm getting less and less confident as the days roll by, as we continuously search and the same horrible apartments show up, but I reckon we'll get lucky and find something. Otherwise we're sleeping in bus stations.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:I'm getting less and less confident as the days roll by, as we continuously search and the same horrible apartments show up, but I reckon we'll get lucky and find something. Otherwise we're sleeping in bus stations.
    or expensive hotel...
    I hope nothing like this will happen to me...
  8. so looking forward to this counting the days
  9. Trinity College rents rooms - stayed there in 2009 for the 360 shows and it was fine