1. The last time they played this song (pasadena) the picture of Bono's and Edge son and daughter was NOT on the screen.
  2. Erm, they played it in Houston?
  3. And it actually was on the screen in Pasadena, saw it myself

I like the changed lyrics from the Jimmy Kimmel version. Especially the "see through the tears" part. I love this Moment of Surrender-like emotional ending of a song.
  4. Don't really care if I'm repeating myself but this song is great, I'm doubtful it's going to get the chart position it deserves if and when it is released but I love it. It's probably my favourite track for more than a decade, gives me reason to believe in the future of my favourite band.
  5. It is a real gut wrenching song. I can see it being an album closer.
  6. True it reminds me a bit of the troubles only it's got a lot more to it. This song is already special to me, it takes a lot for that, when a song is special it's permanent. I remember when they brought our ATYCLB and the impact it had on me and this is right up there. I really do hope SOE is on a par with this song because it will make it the best u2 album in more than 25 years.
  7. Its a damn good song, Im glad that U2 still has it...Bono singing is beautiful..the lyrics are awesome..and Im very happy to hear a new U2 stuff...i just want U2 songs to comming and comming...never stop
    Bonos lyrics are so so good, in every era he has pull some of the best music writings ever...great great band
  8. Saw an interview with Bono and it's confirmed that the little things is the album closer of SOE.

Damn I love that song sooooo much.

Hope it will stay in the europe leg and they'll play it in Berlin
  9. Originally posted by spaceman010203:Its a damn good song, Im glad that U2 still has it...Bono singing is beautiful..the lyrics are awesome..and Im very happy to hear a new U2 stuff...i just want U2 songs to comming and comming...never stop
    Bonos lyrics are so so good, in every era he has pull some of the best music writings ever...great great band
  10. The Kimmel performance

11. Yeah, I listen to this performance almost every day, it seems. So, so good. When that second half kicks in...
  12. This really is a quality song. Hopefully they won't end up killing it when it's finally recorded for the album, if it is. That second half of the song truly makes it.