2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Hey! Nice, I send you a PM a long time ago about the 2015 multicam :p
  2. Hey Tim! It's true and I'm so sorry... but as you surely heard I had to go back to my planet, and there wasn't internet there

Apart of that, I answered you this morning before doing anything else, and although I know that some time has passed, it is always said that better late than never ... right?
  3. Beceause I cannot wait to see it... when can we expect the multicam for AMS 29/7? I know it is A lot of work!
  4. It's not going to look as good as the 2015 multicam, just warning you.
  5. Keep up the good work !

I feel guilty know since I had quite bit of Amsterdam1 video & complete One Tree Hill although from the good seats as opposed to close up. Also got the BD balloons part quite well.
  6. Any update from the two editors as of how editing is going on. Audio seems to be a good IEM/AUD Matrix coming, so thatz a good topping
  7. Originally posted by loftarasa:Any update from the two editors as of how editing is going on. Audio seems to be a good IEM/AUD Matrix coming, so thatz a good topping
    As long as it runs at the same speed and without cuts than the recording(s) to which they had been syncing
  8. Originally posted by loftarasa:Any update from the two editors as of how editing is going on. Audio seems to be a good IEM/AUD Matrix coming, so thatz a good topping
    I have more videos from cellphones than from cameras...

So hoping for more videos from cameras
  9. Are you doing Amsterdam1 ?

I had quite bit of Amsterdam1 video & complete One Tree Hill although from the good seats as opposed to close up. Also got the BD balloons part quite well.

Keep up the good work ! My upload speed is terrible though.
  10. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Are you doing Amsterdam1 ?

I had quite bit of Amsterdam1 video & complete One Tree Hill although from the good seats as opposed to close up. Also got the BD balloons part quite well.

Keep up the good work ! My upload speed is terrible though.
    I'm collecting Amsterdam videos
  11. Yeah same, most of the videos are bad quality.