1. Looking good!
  2. Hi guys,
    classic question: how do the t-shirts fit (men and women)?
    Thank you
  3. You can choose different kinds of fit, there's standard and slim if I recall correctly. Spreadshirt is usually spot on with the sizes. I mean, I wear a standard Spanish L and when I buy Chinese t-shirts I have to buy at least an XXL size -more usually a XXL-, but with Spreadshirt an L will be just fine. Or maybe buy one size above than your standard, to be safe.
  4. ordered just now
    Thanks, I hope to get it in a few days or at least before the concert in Rome
  5. Yes, it will get to you shortly Possibly next week.
    Also have in mind that if it's the wrong size or it has any defect of any kind, Spreadshirt behave very very good. Their Assistenza al Cliente service is superb.
  6. Here we go!

7. Forgot to post a picture of mine from when I wore it to the DC show last Tuesday, but it was great! I loved it. I'll try to remember to post a picture next time I wear it!

8. Thanks my dear! It's great quality once again. Spreadshirt never disappoints. I still have my 2009 shirt and it's still kicking ass in quality and condition! Lovely company, I'm so glad we found them such a long time back.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Thanks my dear! It's great quality once again. Spreadshirt never disappoints. I still have my 2009 shirt and it's still kicking ass in quality and condition! Lovely company, I'm so glad we found them such a long time back.
    Yeah, I also have the one from 2009 as well. I have worn it very often since then, and it's still like new

10. Best picture I could get. I wore this to the show in DC last week! I actually got to tell a couple people who were waiting for GA with me about the site/the shirts. Wishing I were at the show in Cleveland tonight, even though I just had a $35 nosebleed seat for this one.