1. Just received my shirt... I'm happy with it
    Great print and great quality shirt :-)
  2. Looks great!
  3. You're one of the firsts to have one of them. Congrats and thanks for the feedback Looks fantastic even horizontally mirrored
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You're one of the firsts to have one of them. Congrats and thanks for the feedback Looks fantastic even horizontally mirrored
    hahaha I'm not good at selfies
  5. Very cool!!
  6. mine should be here today or tomorrow...
  7. my order arrived today - one men's in medium and one girly tanktop in medium... gotta say, for the less flat-chested girls among us, this is a really tight fit a little too tight (and thus a little too short as well) for my liking, so I'll contact spreadshirt and see what can be done (always had good experiences with their customer service).

usually, girly tanktops in medium fit me well enough when I buy them in regular stores (H&M etc), but will try out a large for these I'll report back!
  8. I'm sure they'll sort you out, Jana. Given their track record, you'll probably end up with a replacement shirt and a shirt to donate to somebody else.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:I'm sure they'll sort you out, Jana. Given their track record, you'll probably end up with a replacement shirt and a shirt to donate to somebody else.
    that's what they did last time as well I just sent them an email.

if the large one fits me better I'm sure I'll order another design as well closer to the tour arriving in europe.
  10. My Anniversary shirt ( Red) Arrived this morning, Looks really nice & the quality is top notch, well pleased