1. 1) 24
    2) Vertigo
    3) One
    4) Yes
  2. 1) 25
    2) Out of Control
    3) Bad
    4) Yes
  3. 26 songs played (not including snippets)
    First song is Out of Control
    Closing the overall encore? One
    Yes, the album will be played in sequence as a 2nd act after a small opener
  4. 1) 25
    2) Where the Streets Have No Name
    3) 40
    4) Yes
  5. 1) 24
    2) Out of Control
    3) '40'
    4) No
  6. 22
    bullet the blue sky
    i stil haven't found what i'm looking for
    no

i'm saying only that JT will be played in full, but not in sequence
  7. no please, not in sequence, 1 track from jt and 1 classical song 24/26 tracks would be great
    ps maybe 1 or 2 new tracks from soe
  8. 1. 23
    2. Hawkmoon 269
    3. Walk On
    4. Yes.

I am actually not a proponent of them playing it all in sequence (I gather I'm generally in the minority among U2 fans on that), but signs seem to indicate that they will. As for Hawkmoon as the opener, I acknowledge a little wishful thinking there, but at the same time, this is gonna be a really difficult tour to predict the opener for. The tour showcases the JT, so it would seem obvious to pick from that - but Adam has indicated that he thinks they'll want to "build up" to Streets. Now, the could change their mind and just come out with that out of the gate, but I bet not. And so that leaves a difficult choice. When you're featuring an album but not opening with it, where do ya start? It would seem appropriate to open with something from that era, and while I somewhat expect other JT/Rattle era songs - like Desire, and maybe a surprise or two - I can't see them as openers.
  9. 1) 20
    2) Bullet
    3) All i Want is You
    4) No
  10. 1) 23
    2) Streets
    3) Red Hill (lights go down on ...)
    4) no
  11. 23
    I will follow
    Yes
  12. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Remember folks: as soon as word is out about rehearsal leaks we will close the prediction contest for opening night, so you better submit your answers now.