1. I'd take out the 'one of' and we're in agreement.
  2. I listened again to the remixes of the War deluxe today. Imo these are awful. If these will be the standards for The Joshua Tree deluxe, some fans will be be a bit disappointed, I think.

And I don't like that a single album is spread over 2 lp's. So still no need to buy this new release.
  3. It's been lost on me since I saw it last night. There is no us, only them?
  4. Bad news for Horn haters.

“One Tree Hill Reprise (Brian Eno 2017 Mix)” also features some new sounds. Horns on the track are recorded and played by the Eno Family. This 2017 mix was done by Brian Eno.
    Luckily it's only a reprise.
  5. If they're real horns it shouldn't be too bad. Those synth horns just sounded cheap and silly on RHMT.
  6. I've heard rumors the released of the album and tour will not in fact include the band at all, and will instead be performances from these guys.......

7. You can butcher RHMT, I don't care, but if they butcher OTH (and they will) I'll be very pissed.
  8. I'm with you in as much as I hope they don't change the song much for the tour. If there's any changes I want them to be left on the bonus cd of the super deluxe release. That way if people like them they'll find them but the wider public will have the original and what I suspect will be best version still of the song on TJT album.