1. hi mate im from uk just taken a look at the metlife second night....if you click on the tab on u2.com select ticket amount and when the tab drops for the pre sale you will see a ticket + subscription offer...will cost you an extra $50 but at least you get more than 1 ticket if you so wish and at cost price....hope this helped you and anybody else who reads this.
  2. you can also do this for all the other shows that still have tickets.
  3. This is what a true community of fans is all about. I am so appreciative of this. A fellow fan totally made my day!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

That's actually the logical and fairest way of doing things. Fans who get to buy tix for first nights (aka more difficult to come across) should be rewarded with more special sets. Second nights are usually filled up with a slightly bigger % of more casual fans IMO.

5. 12 o clock news
    ticket sales for houston,pittsburgh,and tampa have sadly shown little improvement.
    dorthy did not find trumps heart.
    For his inauguration trump has asked for a reading from the bible
    "you know ...the one about the lion cub"
    God help us all
  6. Hello, I'm trying to find the presale code for the Rose Bowl presale which started yesterday for the newly announced May 21st show. If anyone has a code or another spare code from the previous U2 presales that they are not using I would surely appreciate it. Trying to take my wife for her birthday! Thank you very much!
  7. just been in touch with ticketmaster U.K. to change my tickets from print at home to delivery and got charged just an extra 20p.
  8. Originally posted by teutonic:just been in touch with ticketmaster U.K. to change my tickets from print at home to delivery and got charged just an extra 20p.
    I didn't realise the tickets were print at home, it just says standard delivery and tickets haven't been dispatched on mine. Is it only certain tickets? I've got standing for twickenham.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I didn't realise the tickets were print at home, it just says standard delivery and tickets haven't been dispatched on mine. Is it only certain tickets? I've got standing for twickenham.
    most standing tickets are credit card entry.
    bring the credit card the tickets were purchased with and valid i.d. for entry
  10. no ticket for you
  11. Originally posted by revjisok:[..]
    most standing tickets are credit card entry.
    bring the credit card the tickets were purchased with and valid i.d. for entry
    Nope...there was a postal option at sale completion for GA in London. Physical tickets will be sent out