1. I like the 4-5 songs that precede TJT because they are from albums before TJT, so for me it reminds me of how U2 were building quite a following on alt rock / album rock radio and then 1987 catapulted U2 to the top. I'm so glad I got to hear ASOH in Pasadena. That was epic.

An extra song after TJT (perhaps something from Rattle & Hum or Achtung Baby) would help bring the regular set to a close. It was a little quiet in the stadium when MOTD ended.
  2. They have a week off now so perhaps some time to work on the show and set list
  3. They need to work on it it just simply isn't working right now, I really enjoy the start and NYD but after that letting go of ASOH and MLK it's meh.
  4. So what's been the best show so far then? I'd have to go with Seattle, the set list and performance was excellent!
  5. Maybe they dont feel at home in Texas
  6. Toss up between Seattle and Pasadena 1
  7. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:[..]
    Yes, it's the same line of reasoning. Start, middle and end.
    Opening with SBS is very strange, because it's half way.
    The impression is that the show has no opening.
    You, my friend, you are so right. Opening with SBS makes no musical, chronological or thematic sense whatsoever.
  8. I think the band should open with start with The Joshua Tree from the get go (Streets opening) then they can play whatever they want after. 21 songs for me is too short. A Sort of Homecoming should return, Bad should be towards the end.

That's just my opinion though.
  9. Just been listening to New Years Day from Santa Clara, they have tuned the song down another half step I think. It just sounds strange to me. I do like that Bono sings the extra lines from the album version though.

Have they tuned any other songs down?
  10. Originally posted by WaveBreaking:Just been listening to New Years Day from Santa Clara, they have tuned the song down another half step I think. It just sounds strange to me. I do like that Bono sings the extra lines from the album version though.

Have they tuned any other songs down?
    Nyd has been like it all tour, and will continue to be turned down