1. Black beans, rise, some salsa sauce and some basel or something on top of the avocado. Takes a while to make though with the peppers in the oven, also need to be handled with coconut oil.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Shepherds pie, healthy and tasteful: [image]

Beets with risotto, takes 10 mins: [image]

Sushi, mostly avocado usually. Make it every week: [image]

Spanish filled peppers: [image]

I started to really love to make food over the past few months. As a vegan I usually have to make my own food anyway but its great. Usually I just hussle some random veggies and potatoes together for dinner.
    This just made me look up the recipe for the traditional Irish shepherd's pie, I always wanted to try and make one myself but somehow never did. Now I'm going to

As a vegan, what do you take instead of the beef/lamb ? I am no vegan, but am always open for healthy alternatives
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    This just made me look up the recipe for the traditional Irish shepherd's pie, I always wanted to try and make one myself but somehow never did. Now I'm going to

As a vegan, what do you take instead of the beef/lamb ? I am no vegan, but am always open for healthy alternatives
    Mine has lentils, courgette and carrot for filling, along with tomato stuff. Sometimes I add in some tofu mincemeat but not anymore
  4. I didn't know you where vegan Remy! Awesome.
    I'm trying to eat as much raw and vegan stuff as possible too. Mostly for health reasons. It helps my skin and immune system big time.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Shepherds pie, healthy and tasteful: [image]

I started to really love to make food over the past few months. As a vegan I usually have to make my own food anyway but its great. Usually I just hussle some random veggies and potatoes together for dinner.
    You look like you know what you're doing! And I have trouble buttering toast

Those peppers look very good. I love spicy foods so anything involving such usually tempts me.

6. We at my house eat the traditional Turkey oven baked with pineapple/bacon on it. Injected with red wine. With homemade mash potatoes, stuffing and cranberry. Since we're Hispanic, we have a dish called soupa. It's macaroni with melted cheese and tomato sauce. It's yummy.
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

great looking food!
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Shepherds pie, healthy and tasteful: [image]

Looking good Remy
  9. Originally posted by bushido529:[image]
    [..]

We at my house eat the traditional Turkey oven baked with pineapple/bacon on it. Injected with red wine. With homemade mash potatoes, stuffing and cranberry. Since we're Hispanic, we have a dish called soupa. It's macaroni with melted cheese and tomato sauce. It's yummy.
    god that makes me hungry

10. I made this up once, tasted verry good.
  11. Let me tell you what's not fun: eating dry turkey leftovers on Black Friday.

12. Made this home made pizza with crumbs from your table, because the bottom is a Turkisch bread.