1. I've just realised for the first time that they played Sunday Bloody Sunday on the acoustic during this show, I know it was stripped down the whole tour but when did edge start using the electric during the tour?
  2. Edit: It was San Jose
  3. I personally preferred the Electric, added a bit more punch. I remember them soundchecking it for a while in San Jose with the electric.

Notice--if you listen to any of the audio streams (that aren't the AUDs or Sharebear mixes), you'll hear a bonus drum part!
  4. I commented in the text files about the early changes to the show, like Beat On The Brat Intro and the Punk Rock Intermission getting ditched early on, and I forgot that this changed too. Lots of changes early on in the tour...
  5. Originally posted by Chrisedge:I commented in the text files about the early changes to the show, like Beat On The Brat Intro and the Punk Rock Intermission getting ditched early on, and I forgot that this changed too. Lots of changes early on in the tour...
    Lots of changes indeed..."Miracle Drug" was only played twice the whole tour and "California" only four times.
  6. Miracle drug was originally intended as rotation song with City of Blinding Lights, but I guess they just didn't feel comfortable with it after Phoenix.
  7. That's a shame. I really like Miracle Drug. Though I prefer the Vertigo Tour version. Maybe the gap was too long and that's why they didn't feel comfortable with it.
  8. It's even more bizarre that they dropped miracle drug considering they made the effort to rework the chorus. I really liked the original and didn't think it could be improved but they proved me wrong with its 2 showing on the I&E tour, hope I get it to hear it at least one more time in person.