1. Found this, pretty cool haha

2. Edit: forget it, not in for some stupid argument about a man who isn't even worth it.
  3. OMG! The world didn't end. I didn't lose my internet. There's no worldwide blackouts. U2 hasn't cancelled any tour dates. What? Whaaaat? We're all still here?
    Holy shit, Batman! Life goes on. The guy either fixes shit or he's out in 4 years and another full of shit politician comes in. For the love of all that's holy can we now finally put an end to this fucking thread.

Just like every one before him he is now the POTUS, and I'll give him the same fucking chance that I gave all before him and hope and pray. It's done. Go home. We'll all live through it.
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:OMG! The world didn't end. I didn't lose my internet. There's no worldwide blackouts. U2 hasn't cancelled any tour dates. What? Whaaaat? We're all still here?
    Holy shit, Batman! Life goes on. The guy either fixes shit or he's out in 4 years and another full of shit politician comes in. For the love of all that's holy can we now finally put an end to this fucking thread.

Just like every one before him he is now the POTUS, and I'll give him the same fucking chance that I gave all before him and hope and pray. It's done. Go home. We'll all live through it.
    do you want to live
    do you want to thrive
    is it enough to merely survive

to keep a fire you must poke
  5. He has been president for like an hour.
    It's too early for the world to end
  6. yes. i get it. poke. stay diligent. stay alert. keep watch.

but...

keep faith. have hope. pray for light. don't wallow in darkness.
  7. good, then we're agreed we can close this thread.

don't like him. didn't vote for him. but Jesus Christ, I can't say the world is fucking doomed yet, either.