1. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    The fact that Gloria & The Ocean played on leg 1 (US) were dropped for leg 2 (EU) and brought back again for leg 3 (US) has always bugged me and An cat dubh & Into the heart were dropped after leg 1. Three of these were played once in Europe and I was lucky enough to see them - An cat dubh, Into the heart & Gloria at Dublin 3.
    Yeah, Dublin 3 was by all means an exception - and a great one! It's sad that a show with 5 not-that-weird rotations is considered an exceptional show as per U2 standards but that's how it goes with our band... If we wanted setlist variation we should have been born fans of Pearl Jam or Radiohead
  2. Originally posted by Koos1984:Thank you for your list. It's difficult, but this is my list. It's totally different from yours.

Tours:
    Boy Tour: 6
    October Tour: 6
    War Tour: 7
    The Unforgettable Fire Tour: 8
    The Joshua Tree Tour: 6
    Lovetown: 5
    Zoo TV: 10
    PopMart: 9
    Elevation Tour: 5
    Vertigo Tour: 8
    360 Tour: 8
    Innocence + Experience Tour: 8

Albums:
    Boy: 6
    October: 6
    War: 8
    The Unforgettable Fire: 9
    The Joshua Tree: 8
    Rattle And Hum: 5
    Achtung Baby: 10
    Zooropa: 9
    Pop: 10
    All That You can't Leave Behind: 8
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb: 9
    No Line On The Horizon: 7
    Songs Of Innocence: 8
    I like this topic by Sergio. Just like the U2 song for every mood topic by Tim. Maybe I can bump it and anyone want to create their list. Here is my list again. My criteria for tours are different, only excellent shows (overall performance).