1. 2 for me...

Twilight
    Seconds

and I think the chances of ever getting to witness those two being played are slim to say the least.
  2. Originally posted by Caledonia:2 for me...

Twilight
    Seconds

and I think the chances of ever getting to witness those two being played are slim to say the least.
    Only 2?
  3. Originally posted by fleavox:It's pretty curious, you saw several shows in person, with Electric Co and they didn't played The Cry before in none of them!

Not really. They didn't play The Cry in Europe on Vertigo (apart from Gelsenkirchen & Manchester) or at all on i&e
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:10 for me

11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Gloria
    Running To Stand Still
    The Cry (never considered it a proper song)
    Into The Heart - An Cat Dubh
    Twilight
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    All I Want Is You
    Party Girl
    Seconds

You've never seen Stuck or All I Want ??!!
  5. Nope! I've only attended 6 shows so far, all from 2005 on... So no, no luck with those

Well, thinking about it maybe I have had some luck with the lack of Stuck so far
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Nope! I've only attended 6 shows so far, all from 2005 on... So no, no luck with those

Well, thinking about it maybe I have had some luck with the lack of Stuck so far
    Ah Stuck was great on Elevation
  7. Totally random but the more i think about it there are so many stronger songs on Pop than ATYCLB it makes no sense that the band have no real love for them. I guess being caught with their arses out at the start of the tour still holds bad memories
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Nope! I've only attended 6 shows so far, all from 2005 on... So no, no luck with those

Hmmm I've only seen Stuck 4 times and 3 were on Elevation so I guess I've lucked out too and I attended the only Elevation show without Walk on !!
  9. And saw 3 Elevation shows but only New York once !!