1. Should be good now
  2. Amazing collection! Thanks!!!
  3. Listened the part 1 of CMIPalaeo's collection... I like the setlist! Just would sounds even better with fade out at end of each track and little adjustment on volume (some songs are to low, others to high)... anyway I liked, you made a good job, thanks for this colletcion!!!

Highlights: Out of Control, Crumbs From Your Table, Zooropa, Vertigo (similar version on my collection) and Please...
  4. Now i'm about to listen the part 2 in sequence, now all I can say it's a good tracklist... good to see Womanfish... some of your choices (Gloria, Discotheque and Love is Blindness) are in my faves
  5. Listening in sequence to make more comments after listen all
  6. fleavox's collection:
    - the mix of the U2360 and ZooTV Zooropa performances is great!
    - I haven't heard most of these versions before, so it's exciting to hear new good-quality performances, gives me lots of new bootlegs to check out soon
    - incredible versions of SBS, LNOE, and especially RTSS (all new to me) and The Troubles (remembering how excited I was streaming it live on periscope that night!)
  7. I have problems with winrar in part II... but I have all the bootlegs with CMIPalaeo's setlist and listened in sequence...

as I said before Gloria, Discotheque and Love is Blindness were in my faves...

about other choices: I just don't remember about how sounded The Fly in Honolulu, I like it, great ending!!! I also like it the combo in the same show Rotterdam 1993-05-11 for Until The End Of The World and New Year's Day
  8. I've never downloaded from Mega. Which of the two options do I use: Download with MEGAsync or Download in browser?
  9. Originally posted by Kerstin:I've never downloaded from Mega. Which of the two options do I use: Download with MEGAsync or Download in browser?
    Download through browser. It will take you directly to the download page.
  10. Thanks.
  11. Just listening again while They still aren't in tour