1. Oh please bring back at least one song from No line. Even if it is Boots I'll take take it.
  2. I'll be stunned if they never play Moment of Surrender again. I think of all NLOTH songs it's got the best shot at returning.
  3. Yeah, at this point I even take SUC.
  4. they could play at least one song of every record... they just dont want to. and that excuse "this doesnt fit the theme, the concept" is all bullshit to me
  5. I think the only one that will get played or I should say has the best chance is ... Magnificent. I got played once I think on the I & E tour.... the other songs may just get snippets.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I'll be stunned if they never play Moment of Surrender again. I think of all NLOTH songs it's got the best shot at returning.
    I hope so
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I'll be stunned if they never play Moment of Surrender again. I think of all NLOTH songs it's got the best shot at returning.
    I think magnificent will be played before moment of surrender
  8. Damn I didn't see the interrogation mark in the title and got a bit excited at first... The first 4 songs of NLOTH are really really great. I always felt like they could've been U2's greatest EP, if seperated from the rest of the record.