2016-09-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 8
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by germcevoy:I am expecting something new. Otherwise why take the gig? What does it offer U2 to go out and play 45 minutes of generic hits out of tour? It would seem out of sorts for them.

Hopefully it's the start of a promotional run in the lead up to a new release.

Yeah I would hope so too and judging by the last 16 years that would be the likely case for sure. Though I just wonder with the new album reportedly dropping next year as opposed to this year (if that actually genuinely is the case) that they may hold back and perhaps just do The Best Thing for now with that already being out there to some degree. I guess we'll see. Can't wait either way!
  2. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]

Yeah I would hope so too and judging by the last 16 years that would be the likely case for sure. Though I just wonder with the new album reportedly dropping next year as opposed to this year (if that actually genuinely is the case) that they may hold back and perhaps just do The Best Thing for now with that already being out there to some degree. I guess we'll see. Can't wait either way!
    If you look back at the "The Miracle"(The Apple hipster performance), it might be a cringe fest again.
  3. Ryan Tedder my guess will guest sing EbW since he helped put it together in album form.
    Also expect Vertigo/ BD opener
  4. I'm guessing they come out like its 1992 in Lakeland FL and they play 8 new songs
  5. Would be nice, but doubt it. But thanks for making me revisit that night in my mind...
  6. Am I the only one expecting at least one deep cut because of their anniversary?
  7. It's not that early. 6:40am for the UK, 7:40am for Europe.

I'll get up then.
  8. Will this be streamed anywhere ?

Set -

New song
    New song
    Vertigo
    One
    WOWY