2016-09-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 8
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Yes, there has been a serious problem of deadlines / procrastination. I'm almost sure they wanted to have one or more new songs ready to be premiered in these events when they signed up to them, and even wanted to do some announcement regarding the album and/or the tour resuming, but their age, personal lives and parallel jobs have got in the way and we got zero of that.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yes, there has been a serious problem of deadlines / procrastination. I'm almost sure they wanted to have one or more new songs ready to be premiered in these events when they signed up to them, and even wanted to do some announcement regarding the album and/or the tour resuming, but their age, personal lives and parallel jobs have got in the way and we got zero of that.
    I mentioned this in Dreamforce post. I think maybe when they booked these initially the plan was to have the album out and for these to be warm up, "dress rehearsal" gigs, then "God and The Edge" intervened to tinker more and leave Bono idle time to ponder his "non-involvement" in the elections game plan.
  3. Full interview w/ Adam

4. "It was great to be in our future home (Vegas); it's were all artists end up"

Adam also confirmes the album to be postponed to 'somewhere next year'....
  5. December 2017 release date!

6. amazing interview: Adam also suggests (5:08) that "after SOE there is a 'Songs of Ascent' coming down the line....." SOE = indoor/ SOA = outdoor.

7. I was at the show, and close to the stage. I'm 99% sure Bono was sick. Yes Drake set off a bunch of fireworks, but the air was pretty clear after the set change. Although if he was sick that wouldn't help. In the 40 shows I've seen I've never seen him struggle like that. He also didn't do any fan meets before or after tech runs+day of show [which is semi unusual after being off the grid for a while] Adam however did, which was great.

8. I have one as well, its the capture from my scope, so not sure on quality. I just got back from Vegas late last night and haven't had a chance to go through much of the stuff I shot yet. If it's good quality I'll upload it.
  9. Originally posted by georgemccauley:I see the stream has already been taken down from U2.com. Would anybody happen to have a recording of the band intros by Sean Penn as well by chance?

Oh dear lord. I was RIGHT in front of Penn, and I could see the band behind the stage laughing at him. He was HAMMERED, made zero sense. It was pretty rough.

10. As someone noted before, they were supposed to do WOWY as well according to the setlist, but they cut it short (and placed out REALLY fast off the stage) -- per above I'm 99% sure Bono was sick.

11. Yeh it was painful watching the exodus during Every Breaking Wave. I have a hunch this was NOT the setlist or performance they planned, based on what we heard from the crew the night prior.