1. I'm proud to share with you 3 brand new shirts in our shirts collection to celebrate the 40th anniversary of our favourite band. Our Shirts of Innocence designer FLXOne crafted some amazing designs over the past few weeks. Here they are:

The first shirt is what we have named the album listing with a listing of all U2 albums from Boy to Songs of Innocence. The second one is the album wall with an abstracted wall of U2 album covers. The last one is the tree of life and represents the impact and broadness of U2's career spanning 40 years.

All shirts are now available in black, in white, with or without a v-neck and for either man or woman in up to 6 different sizes via shops in Europe or in the United States (which also ships to the rest of the world). If you order today, your shirts will be with you well in time before U2 celebrates their 40th anniversary.

We hope you like them, enjoy & once again thanks to FLXOne for his amazing work.
  2. They look great
  3. Nice!

4. Hmmm, album art or album names....?
  5. As always, great work Felix! I've ordered the album art shirt for now. Looking forward to it arriving
  6. Really cool! I think I'll order the album cover one... and the yellow California one that I should've gotten a long time ago. Normal or V-neck for the covers one though....
  7. Thought the black one said UB40 for a split second
  8. awesome i love the first one
  9. just bought the album listings