1. Haha, +1. So many good E stage songs and they choose Elevation...again.

4 star show for me still, though (Zoo TV Sydney and PopMart Mexico City being 5/5, for comparison.)

2. 3 stars, they cut enthusiastic fans
  3. That man is clearly looking at the "fans on the stage." If I were him I would have a similar face expression. Haven't seen myself in the mirror when I was watching that part of the the movie, but I suppose I didn't look any better.
  4. 3 stars , i have seen better dvd shows.....
  5. 3ish The quality is awesome, and the capturing the concert narrative direction is great, but as others have pointed out the crowd energy is drowned out or awkwardly cut in. And the audience looks remarkably sedate. Given the circumstances that would seem understandable, but friends videos capture the more expected crowd vibe. It would have been great to have caught Dublin 3 or Glasgow, just for the sheer over the top energy those crowds had. It's U2, so even not-so-great U2 video is pretty great, but the fan vibe makes the show and if that's missing it only feels like half a concert.
  6. I thought the night 3 show would have made a better release. Better crowd too but anyway .....

I finally watched the released version on Sunday. The Fly part was a nice surprise. Even at the show I didn't realise that it was the live vocal version !!
  7. Originally posted by treasure:I thought the night 3 show would have made a better release. Better crowd too but anyway .....

I finally watched the released version on Sunday. The Fly part was a nice surprise. Even at the show I didn't realise that it was the live vocal version !!
    The Fly was recorded in Glasgow, right?
  8. Originally posted by treasure:I thought the night 3 show would have made a better release. Better crowd too but anyway .....

Yes the 3rd show was the best one