1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

How do you rate the U2 live from Paris film?
    - 5 stars - I love it, one of their best
    - 4 stars - I like it, it is very good
    - 3 stars - I find it an average release
    - 2 stars - I don't like it a lot
    - 1 star - It's one of their worst releases

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. 5 stars
  3. 4 stars for me. Look, I don't care if there are continuity errors or the shots only last 2 seconds. The sound is great and that's what matters to me. I'll only be listening through my ipod anyway. Saves me the embarrassment of seeing the "real fans" onstage.
  4. Gave it 4 stars. Not perfect, as sometimes I wished for more close-ups on band members instead of the unnecessary smartphones, but that is just minimum critic. It is a decent shot, sound is great, and picture quality really good. The big screen is a bit pixel-y (<-- word?!?) , but yeah. All in all really good.
    ps: every time I put the dvd on I find myself taken back to the live shows, sing and dance along from beginning to end, so yeah I guess that says it all - deserved 4 stars.
  5. 3,5/5 stars , there are better dvd live of u2 i think everybody knows it
  6. 5 stars for me especially bad with pattie smith.
    people have the power is the start of the rollercoaster for me.
    i was lucky to attend 7 shows of the ie tour (zing dome all 4, antwerp, cologne and dublin 4 with bad/40)
    for me it is everytime goosebumps and emotion.
    so far 26 shows for me since 2005
  7. 3 stars being generous.
  8. 4 stars for the dvd for me,really great show,just not as good as other tours i feel,still a great show though.
    Had they released an earlier show from the tour i fear i may have ranked 3.
  9. To me tour would be 5 stars, but the DVD hardly 3
  10. 5 stars since it gave me a nice substitute for missing them last year in person. Now subtract 2 stars because Elevation was in the setlist.
    3/5
  11. 3,5 to 4 stars. It's nice!
  12. 4 star DVD, 5 star audio quality