1. Hi Everyone,

Seen as how my Amsterdam Night 3 project is nearing completion,Its time to start looking forward to my next project and what better one than this special show in Dublin (special to me anyways for personal reasons) I am currently looking to gather as much raw footage of the show so anyone willing to share your raw video footage (doesn't matter if it's just a couple of seconds or whole songs) so I can edit in the best possible image quality?
    The final product will be made available for free on the internet via torrents. Of course every contributor will be listed in the credits (please let me know what nick you'd want in the credits).
    If you want to contribute, please upload your raw/original video files via wetransfer.com, mega.co.nz, dropbox... and send me the link(s) to dublin24112015multicam@gmail.com .You can also contact me if you have questions or don't want to upload but rather send via mail.

Look forward to hearing from you all

Thank you!
  2. No takers so far
  3. I was there, seat that night. Not sure if I filmed anything (too many shows in only a few weeks make you confused ) -- i will check if/what I have of that night, and if so, I will get back to you.

Cheers anyway for getting on this project, much appreciated
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:I was there, seat that night. Not sure if I filmed anything (too many shows in only a few weeks make you confused ) -- i will check if/what I have of that night, and if so, I will get back to you.

Cheers anyway for getting on this project, much appreciated
    Thank you MacStripey I really really want this multicam to be as good as it can be! A very special night for me personally as it was the first U2 show I convinced my Wife to come to with me
  5. anyone have a direct email address for anybody over at U2News? they have some really good footage I would like to ask permission to use. Pm me of course! Thanks guys
  6. Originally posted by hindutimes01:anyone have a direct email address for anybody over at U2News? they have some really good footage I would like to ask permission to use. Pm me of course! Thanks guys
    I follow them and they follow me on Twitter. I've asked that info for you, will tell you if they do have a group email. Good luck!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I follow them and they follow me on Twitter. I've asked that info for you, will tell you if they do have a group email. Good luck!
    Thanks Likeasong much appreciated
  8. Hi All,

Editing will get under way today have recieved some excellent footage so far,but could always use some more so if you would like to get intouch please do so!

9. Just a little preview,obviously not the finished article yet. Still if anyone would like to contribute please get intouch,and massive thanks to those that have already gotten in touch and those who have helped
  10. I'm not a big video guy but watched the clip. There's a couple camera angles that you should probably just delete out of the edit. At 1:32 and 2:10 there's a shaky camera that has very different brightness settings and is not as good quality. Really takes me out of the edit considering the others are pretty solid. Or at least attempt to do some color/brightness correction before dropping those into the mix.

11. another preview using my Master recording as audio for this,but if anyone knows or has a better sounding recording and would like to share please do get in touch