1. Following this excellent idea by Gabriel:

Originally posted by gabrieluhu:I have an ideia, I do not know if anyone's ever done, but make a "Under a Blood Red Innocence", following the stelist from the album : Gloria, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, I Will Follow, Party Girl, Sunday Bloody Sunday, The Electric Co, New Year's Day and 40.

I decided to throw a mix together featuring 2015 versions of these old songs.

The tracklist is the same as the original album. Here's the list of shows where these songs come from. Thanks to the original tapers of these shows!!

Gloria (2015-10-29 - London)
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock (2015-05-28 - The Roxy)
    I Will Follow (2015-09-04 - Turin)
    Party Girl (2015-10-19 - Cologne)
    ---
    Sunday Bloody Sunday (2015-09-04 - Turin)
    The Electric Co. (2015-09-04 - Turin)
    New Year's Day (2015-11-27 - Dublin)
    "40" (2015-05-27 - Los Angeles)

The sources were pretty different sounding between them, so you can notice the change in sound and quality between songs... But these versions are the best sounding (or best performances) of each song, so I think it's an interesting document anyway. To keep the highest consistency possible, I avoided IEM and soundboard recordings and stuck just to audience recordings. I hope you all enjoy it regardless these sound changes.

Stream
    https://soundcloud.com/sergio-santos-s-nch-z/under-a-blood-red-sky-2015-revisited

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/86tqwq81ufg5x3d/Under_Innocence_%26_Experience_Skies.rar

2. Well done!
  3. Amazing man! Great work!!
  4. Great job, be so sweet if U2 saw that and thought, mhmhm he may be on to something
  5. too cool, man thank you!
  6. U2.com take note: that's how you make a great subscription gift.
    Thanks Sergio!
  7. Like I said before:
    great work Sergio!
  8. This is awesome Sergio, thanks!
  9. Thank you all, glad you enjoy it
  10. Great work! Thnx!
  11. thanks for this great work and what a great idea!