1. Hi everyone!
    I am working on a multicam project for the third night in Dublin. I've already asked few people and have their authorizations. If you have videos, even short, I am interested.

I don't have great audio files for the moment. I am not against a little help for this part.

2. Thanks. I've sent a message to the taper to ask permission to use it.
  3. Reply sent Angie
  4. Thanks!
  5. let me see, I think I have a couple of videos of that night, I have to look my hard drive...
  6. That would be cool, thanks. I've just sent you a message.
  7. ...
  8. Hi,
    I am giving some news : the multicam is finished, people are still sending me files. So I think I will release it next week, and if there is many changes, I will reupload another version in few months.

I just need to create the chapters and add the credits (and exporting it of course). Some songs looks really great (With Or Without You, Sunday Bloody Sunday for example), few other not really (Miracle, I will follow, City of blinding lights). I hope I will receive other files in the upcoming months.

I will upload it soon, but I will need a volunteer to add it on u2start.
  9. Originally posted by angie:Hi,
    I am giving some news : the multicam is finished, people are still sending me files. So I think I will release it next week, and if there is many changes, I will reupload another version in few months.

I just need to create the chapters and add the credits (and exporting it of course). Some songs looks really great (With Or Without You, Sunday Bloody Sunday for example), few other not really (Miracle, I will follow, City of blinding lights). I hope I will receive other files in the upcoming months.

I will upload it on my Google Drive soon, but I will need a volunteer to add it on u2start. I would love to do it myself, but my Internet connection is just too slooooow. 0,80 Mb/s in upload is really tough!! It will probably be a 10Go file.
    I can put it up no problem
  10. Thanks Remy, I will let you know once it's ready.
  11. Originally posted by angie:Hi,

I will upload it on my Google Drive soon, but I will need a volunteer to add it on u2start. I would love to do it myself, but my Internet connection is just too slooooow. 0,80 Mb/s in upload is really tough!! It will probably be a 10Go file.
    cant wait