1. Ne me quitte pas should become a regular in COBL.
  2. Bad + Running to Stand Still, the whole first verse. Why hasn't this been done?
  3. I think Adam once referred to Running to Stand Still as a Bad 2.0. I think those two songs together (or snippets) would sound awesome indeed.
  4. Bad/Iris (Hold Me Close)

The star,
    that gives us light
    Has been gone a while
    But it’s not an illusion
    The ache
    In my heart
    Is so much a part of who I am
  5. Heartland
  6. Bad/The First Time
  7. Mofo into Iris.

All the time.
  8. Oasis' Morning Glory in All Because of You. Or Psycho by Muse in Love and Peace or Else
  9. The Fly/Rock the Casbah (The Clash) - I'm thinking Vertigo Tour version of The Fly - 'It's no secret that sharif don't like it! Rocking the casbah! Rock the casbah!...'

Desire (or All I Want Is You)/Dancing Barefoot (Patti Smith)

Desire/Joy Ride (The Killers)

The Cry/Electric Co./Send In the Clowns/Hard To Explain (The Strokes)

Beautiful Day/Another Girl Another Planet (The Only Ones) - during the outro, before it slows 'Beautiful daaaaaaaay... I'm on another planet with you! Another girl, who's loving you now, another planet, who's holding you down... [slows into... well, into the 'Blackbird' bit] Another girl, who's loving you now, another planet, who's holding you down... another planet.'
  10. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:The Fly/Rock the Casbah (The Clash) - I'm thinking Vertigo Tour version of The Fly - 'It's no secret that sharif don't like it! Rocking the casbah! Rock the casbah!...'

Desire (or All I Want Is You)/Dancing Barefoot (Patti Smith)

Desire/Joy Ride (The Killers)

The Cry/Electric Co./Send In the Clowns/Hard To Explain (The Strokes)

Beautiful Day/Another Girl Another Planet (The Only Ones) - during the outro, before it slows 'Beautiful daaaaaaaay... I'm on another planet with you! Another girl, who's loving you now, another planet, who's holding you down... [slows into... well, into the 'Blackbird' bit] Another girl, who's loving you now, another planet, who's holding you down... another planet.'
    Great ideas! I love the Vertigo versions of SBS with Rock the Casbah, have you heard it?