2015-12-06 - Paris
Gira: Innocence and Experience tour
Canciones tocadas: 29
Grabaciones de audio: 3
  1. Whaaat
  2. Yep that's the only part I really dislike. Overall I like it more but this is just nonsense.

Cutting out a big part of a song which is a funny moment for no reason is just bullshit.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yep that's the only part I really dislike. Overall I like it more but this is just nonsense.

Cutting out a big part of a song which is a funny moment for no reason is just bullshit.
    That sucks big time. The encore, specifically Bad is the best bit of Paris 4.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yep that's the only part I really dislike. Overall I like it more but this is just nonsense.

That is a shame actually
    I liked that part, and I also like Bad. Bad shouldn't be docked shorter, ever. And +1 to Paul's post
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    That is a shame actually
    I liked that part, and I also like Bad. Bad shouldn't be docked shorter, ever. And +1 to Paul's post
    I agree with you guys. I watched Paris 4 back synced with the u2.com stream (just to see if they're were any edits) and hadn't noticed Larry laughing when
    Bono's trying to pin the flag to his kick drum before.
  6. Originally posted by jheath:[..]
    I agree with you guys. I watched Paris 4 back synced with the u2.com stream (just to see if they're were any edits) and hadn't noticed Larry laughing when
    Bono's trying to pin the flag to his kick drum before.
    Yeah that was an awesome moment! Too bad they cut that out now. It's a real shame.

(So the u2.com broadcast was cut too?)
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah that was an awesome moment! Too bad they cut that out now. It's a real shame.

(So the u2.com broadcast was cut too?)
    I think only on One & Bad Remy. I recorded the stream so i'll check some other time.
  8. Is there a link of the concert showed on Dutch channel NPO3?
  9. What is the use to convert a lossy source to flac ? The NPO3 audio from Paris...