1. Surrounded by many other beloved ones, yes What a nice Jovi concert it was, I went on my own having paid under 20€ for the cheapest seated ticket and ended up sneaking into GA... epic night
  2. I wonder how many U2 songs feature swearing or profanity (in studio, that is).

There's "don't let the bastards grind you down" in Acrobat, "a fucked-up world it is too" in Wake Up Dead Man and "this shitty world sometimes produces a rose" from Cedars Or Lebanon.

Any others?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I wonder how many U2 songs feature swearing or profanity (in studio, that is).

There's "don't let the bastards grind you down" in Acrobat, "a fucked-up world it is too" in Wake Up Dead Man and "this shitty world sometimes produces a rose" from Cedars Or Lebanon.

Any others?
    Numb hasn"don't piss on the train" and depends if you consider it profanity but please has "smartest ass". Also silver and gold "in the shit house", not studio on rattle and hum but still an album track. Not sure if the studio take has the same lyric.
  4. In the shithouse a shotgun - Silver And Gold
  5. It's a remix but...

6. Forgot about Silver And Fold, well spotted guys

@paul dat remeex
  7. Probably can't really count this, but there was also the unreleased 'In Cold Blood'... from the Zooropa era iirc which had the f-bomb apparently...

"So the story of a three-year-old child
    Raped by soldiers, though she'd already died,
    Made the mother watch as they fucked her in the mud.
    I'm reading the story now, in cold blood."
  8. I'm pretty certain Mofo has 'mother fucking rock and roll' in the studio version, but it's kind of buried in the mix, at about 4.17 - I guess that's one that's a little unclear as it's not listed in an official source (the album booklet for Pop - which, by the way, is probably U2's best album booklet - just prints those lyrics as 'scat singing') but I've seen some other sources like @U2 list the lyric as 'fucking.'