1. english lessons on U2start
  2. Yeah, well...I'm all for Continental English (no British or Americans needed to tell us how to talk), but here the grammar was slightly confusing...
    (mine is best guess really, because it could also be a request for the 2nd show only...but having both covers should fill either option...)

And, for the record, I don't have the covers either...
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Yeah, well...I'm all for Continental English (no British or Americans needed to tell us how to talk), but here the grammar was slightly confusing...
    (mine is best guess really, because it could also be a request for the 2nd show only...but having both covers should fill either option...)

And, for the record, I don't have the covers either...
    I think it was whole confusing... not just grammar... Even Yoda would tell that better So I take your correction/addition - just found it funny
  4. Thank you very much vertigo68 and BigGiRL for these fantastic images, I love them.
  5. I like how they identify Miss Sarajevo as a Passengers cover.
  6. U2 2 DAYS IN AMSTERDAM
    29 AND 30 JULY 2017
    ( BOX 4CD SILVER PRESSED BRAND NEW )

XAVEL SILVER MASTERPIECE MADE IN JAPAN
    MULTIPLE MATRIX IEM+AUDIENCE

AVAILABLE AFTER 10 FEBRUARY
  7. Since there’s been a bit of iem talk over in another thread I’ve got a question regarding potential recordings of a song. What I want to know is does anyone on here either have or know of the existence of an iem recording of Crumbs from your table live? It’s one of the few songs that u2 have played live where there isn’t a soundboard, iem, that sort of level recording and no official recording either.
  8. I do.

Not my recording to tease with tho.