1. I'd like to ask you to help me welcome Joyce/BigGirl with us as our latest crew member! Joyce has been a regular member here for years and has contributed to the website with many great content and help, and we look forward to continuing on that path with giving Joyce's username a red colour!

Joyce will primarily help with us with keeping our show catalogue up to date & accurate, keep its quality high and to assist with the ongoing migration of the AchtungBootlegs project. And who knows what more will follow

In these busy times we need all the help we can get, and this is not just by crew members so also a big thanks to all of you without a red colour who give so much to us & the U2 community.

Cheers!
  2. I thought she already was
    You'll do this perfectly and with ease, I'm sure of it! Congrats, good luck and thanks already for your efforts!
  3. Congrats Joyce! Thanks you for your efforts to keep this great site top-of-the-line, you'll be a great addition to the crew!
  4. Thanks guys!

Glenn, this is really the best comment! I knew, of course, that I was about to turn "red" but i didn't know it was going to happen today...
    I must say that I became a little nervous, but it seems that I can pretty stay pretty much myself (only with some more "options")

Thanks Remy for inviting me into the crew - and thanks crew for allowing Remy to do so

It's a pleasure to be at u2start
  5. Congratulations Joyce!

I thought I noticed something about your name earlier in the London thread... now I know why. It's turned red!

6. My favourite colour is green actually...but they didn't had those in stock anymore...

(sorry...I am a bit silly... )
  7. Congratulations Joyce
  8. Congratulations Joyce!
  9. congrats, joyce!
  10. Hooray!
  11. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Thanks guys!

Glenn, this is really the best comment! I knew, of course, that I was about to turn "red" but i didn't know it was going to happen today...
    I must say that I became a little nervous, but it seems that I can pretty stay pretty much myself (only with some more "options")

Thanks Remy for inviting me into the crew - and thanks crew for allowing Remy to do so

It's a pleasure to be at u2start
    Yes, you can kick me out now
  12. Congratulations and welcome, Joyce! It's nice to have another strong audio person on staff.