1. So are we convinced that Paris is going to be the official DVD release of this tour? Now that the back-up is out there, will they even use this footage anymore? Previous articles have suggested that they have been collecting pro-shot footage of every single show. I'm curious as to how they will move forward with a film release.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:So are we convinced that Paris is going to be the official DVD release of this tour? Now that the back-up is out there, will they even use this footage anymore? Previous articles have suggested that they have been collecting pro-shot footage of every single show. I'm curious as to how they will move forward with a film release.
    I'm assuming the tour documentary that is still in development is going to be heavy on that pro-shot footage from every show this tour. I think they will still record the HBO and DVD in Paris, but it will be the show that is being rescheduled and be that much better because of the emotional gravitas of playing in Paris again after the terrorist attacks. They won't need much of this old footage I bet.
  3. Originally posted by cerati900:BLY RAY PROYECT
    Calidad: HDTV 1080i
    contenedor: TS
    video codec: H.264
    Audio Codec: MP2, Dolby E del vídeo: AVC, 1920x1080 (16: 9), 29.970 fps, 24,5 Mbps de audio: MP2, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 384 Kbps Audio 2: Dolby E, 48.0 KHz, 6 ch, 2 304 Kbps
    exactly as we said, you don't know what you're talking about.
    you won't be able to decode the dolby-e track with your consumer hardware.
  4. Originally posted by cerati900:BLY RAY PROYECT
    Calidad: HDTV 1080i
    contenedor: TS
    video codec: H.264
    Audio Codec: MP2, Dolby E del vídeo: AVC, 1920x1080 (16: 9), 29.970 fps, 24,5 Mbps de audio: MP2, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 384 Kbps Audio 2: Dolby E, 48.0 KHz, 6 ch, 2 304 Kbps

I am probably talking in Mandarin- that's what you probably would understand- but you need this for decoding Dolby E:
    http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=100&lang=en

$1,975.00 Price before tax what a bargain...
  5. My download of this should hopefully be finished tonight. Really looking forward to watching it.
  6. argh, my ps3 wont play the TS file through my plex server.
  7. I finally made it, I watched this thing! hahaha, it blew me away.... RBW, UTEOTW... About Until, I believe is one of few old songs that are played since forever that don't look tired and this is awesome.... Awesome show, awesome visuals, awesome everything, I dying waiting for them here in Brazil
  8. I've just messing around with my settings on a piece of software called 'Boom' on my mac, i added some ambience while watching the show and wow does it make a difference, you can hear the crowd allot better and everything doesn't sound so flat.
  9. Sorry for my ignorance, but does Bono tear some pages from the bible? Or is it another book?
  10. i know what im talking about i`m editor tu no sabes de que hablas no saben nada de editar jajaj