1. But will they show the whole concert live? Since it's in the middle of the night in North America?
  2. The shows in Europe start at 2:30 pm eastern time in the USA.
  3. It'll be the afternoon in America.
  4. Oh, then this idea sucks haha.
  5. Rose Bowl wasn't planned to be broadcasted to 7 continents in the first place right? Who knows..
  6. Yeah. Technically it won't be live since it's not airing until 9pm EST on HBO.
  7. well... holy torrent
  8. You got the time zone conversion totally wrong

@ Xmas idea - no it won't happen. They can't edit, press and distribute a live release in 41 days - even without the post processing and shot choosing (which they'd never go without, but anyway). There is just not enough time, period.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You got the time zone conversion totally wrong

@ Xmas idea - no it won't happen. They can't edit, press and distribute a live release in 41 days - even without the post processing and shot choosing (which they'd never go without, but anyway). There is just not enough time, period.
    Haha I was just remembering the N-A shows during last summer and the fact that I stayed up until the middle of the night to hear some shows.
  10. That really stinks for the non-NA fans!

Since I don't have cable I will be trying to watch the show on a streaming site or I'll be downloading it the day after.
  11. Mixlr&periscope on the night, then HD download the morning after innocence. There won't be any setlist surprises anyway so it will be like watching the same show we've watched a hundred times already, just in amazing quality And one can wait 12 or 24 hours for that can't we?