Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I was thinking the same but how hard was getting tickets in the normal sale anyway?
  2. For those who are patient: easy. All shows had regular ticket drops and many had many tickets to spare in the days leading up to the show.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    For those who are patient: easy. All shows had regular ticket drops and many had many tickets to spare in the days leading up to the show.
    I've always rolled that way. Hang in front of the box office day of show and be patient... they almost always drop tickets. If not, there is sure to be another fellow fan with an extra ticket that won't gouge another fan...
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I've always rolled that way. Hang in front of the box office day of show and be patient... they almost always drop tickets. If not, there is sure to be another fellow fan with an extra ticket that won't gouge another fan...
    Yeah, thank the lord for ticket drops! Or maybe a U2Start live event?
  5. U2's official Facebook account just posted an upcoming iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour event on Friday October 20th 2017 in Ohio.

6. Wait what?!?
  7. Go over to the news thread. This is already discussed there.
  8. But it should be discussed here actually.
  9. Happy to see some sort of news.

Announcement soon, I guess.
  10. What could the plan be for the summer? Europe or just promote SOE?
  11. Maybe SOE Promotion, The album will likely be out spring 2017, or did Edge say that the tour could start without an album??? Hope that is not true. haha
  12. Aaand its been taken down from FB