Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Not this Miami thing again

2. "16 min ago: @U2valencia retweeted your tweet"

3. If true, all that really tells us is there is a Miami show in the works for the tour. Which gives me hope for Atlanta. Beyond that, I'm not sure I'd read too much into it.
  4. U2 wrote Miami
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    If true, all that really tells us is there is a Miami show in the works for the tour. Which gives me hope for Atlanta. Beyond that, I'm not sure I'd read too much into it.
    It's very well within the realm of possibilities that the next leg will start in Spring of 2017 and infinity Miami is usually a good place to start a leg. They said they were going to cover cities that were forgotten in the 1st leg.
    So this sounds very reasonable to me.
  6. you have written Miami too

and myself just did the same

ha!! that goes to the haters :beer;
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    It's very well within the realm of possibilities that the next leg will start in Spring of 2017 and infinity Miami is usually a good place to start a leg. They said they were going to cover cities that were forgotten in the 1st leg.
    So this sounds very reasonable to me.
    Yep. I was there last time they (officially) opened tour in Miami. Maybe they'll rehearse in lakeland again!!!

And what I meant by not reading into it was the "tour announcement coming" As far as I'm concerned, Adam kinda already announced it.
  8. P.S. 0 Quit talking about Your-ami like that!
  9. I like Miami (song- never been to the city ). But there was talk about Miami and I felt I have to point on that fact
  10. My-ami. Your-ami. His-ami. Her-ami. Hurricane-ami.
  11. Well, 2017 should be a good year!

Looking forward to it.