Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Thats what i was thinking,for instance possibly remove the innocence segment cedarwood etc for an experience segment and bang The Fly in after the miracle.
    Wonder if Bonos gonna crack out the fly shades and leathers.
  2. Originally posted by kezman:Do you reckon it'll be like Zooropa on Zoo Tv where they'll play the same setlist as before but add some new tracks to it,or is it gonna be a whole new show???

If they keep the IE theme, my guess is the 1st half won't change much and we'll see more of the new album in the 2nd half. (experience) Where that leaves some of the old standards, I don't know... It's always interesting when it's U2!
  3. I think they should shift it. Start with experience and end with innocence.
  4. U2 almost always present a lot of the new material at the beginning of the show, with the Zooropa part of ZOO TV being pretty much the only exception. By that logic I would expect the first part to be different, but then - Innocence comes before Experience, right? So - who knows?
  5. Would be better start with Innocence and end with experience... It would make more sense
  6. Maybe Innocence=indoors and Experience=outdoors. Like to see them in stadiums again next summer
  7. Makes alot of sense actually,think many SoI will remain in the set though,which would be a good thing
  8. I guess this should be renamed to "2017", if we're going to have specific topics for iHeart and Dreamforce.
  9. I wonder if we'll see a U2/Metallica jam at Dreamforce...
  10. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I was just looking at my IheartRadio event pass and its very specific about no recording/scoping/photos etc. I figured out why...sorry in advance if this is old news.

http://iheartmedia.com/Pages/iHeartMedia-Celebrates-The-2016-iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-With-A-Legendary-Two-Day-Lineup-At-T-Mobile-Arena-In-Las-Vegas-O.aspx

The CW Network Will Exclusively Live Stream the Mega-Concert via CWTV.com and The CW App and Broadcast the Two-Day Televised Special On October 6 and 7
  11. Most concert tickets, venues and promoters are
  12. True that. But I haven't seen it enforced for years (pre-smartphone era) There was some slight different language around the IHR event -- small print giving you consent to be broadcast. I didn't realize (mostly b/c I hadn't been paying attention) it was being broadcast. Be nice to be at a phone-ish free event actually. What I don't understand is how they plan to keep the floor [usually GA/standing] seated. Should be interesting.